Poised at the precipice of Burwood's brand-new renowned Brickworks Shopping Centre, this red brick abode is perfectly placed at the end of the court & privately positioned to the rear of just two. Charming from the outset, this stylish residence flaunts an all-encompassing format featuring an open plan meal, family and sparkling tiled kitchen. Retire to the comfortable three-bedroom accommodation which is conveniently paired alongside two sleek bathrooms. Effortlessly carefree the outdoor courtyard includes a quaint timber deck perfectly placed for outdoor entertaining.
- Prized family home complete with three-bedrooms & two-bathrooms
- Central connoisseur's kitchen is adorned with sweeping countertops & tiled splash backs
- Lavish master joined by a large walk-in robe & sparkling en-suite with shower and vanity
- Two more bedrooms offer accommodating built in robe storage
- Family sized main bathroom is fitted with shower, bath, and vanity
- Sizable laundry facilities with linen storage
- Ducted heating & Split system cooling & heating
- Remote double garage with rear access
Showcasing a pristine positioning unlike any other, this remarkable family home is just a short walk from Burwood Brickwork Shopping Centre, Burwood Heights Shopping Centre, multiple tram & bus stops, Eley Park, St Scholastica's Primary, Orchard Grove Primary and Blackburn English Language School.